Latest development by LARSEN Strings
The «Il Cannone» celebrates Paganini’s legacy with what we believe to be a truly revolutionary sound.
Designed to bring out the best in your violin, «Il Cannone» individual strings and sets are available as two versions. The Medium variant has a more moderate tension with an open, colourful, projecting, richer and powerful sound whilst the Soloist brings a fuller tone, with even more presence and focus.
- Set with E string is made using a unique carbon steel (removable ball end)
- A, D and G strings build on a new, synthetic multi-filament core
- A string wound with precision rolled aluminium flat wire
- D and G strings wound with pure silver
- Noble and powerful
- A biting tone with real punch
- Highly colourful with many intricate harmonics
- Clear, open and brilliant
- A very fast and easy response especially in spicatto
- Tension Medium 22,6 kg / 49,20 lbs
LARSEN Il Cannone volin string are also available as SOLOIST strings: Soloist achieves a fuller tone with higher brilliance and focus at higher tension. (Tension Soloist 24.5 kg / 53.9 lbs)