The THOMASTIK Dominant violin string set is available in three gauges. In the medium gauge, the strings are also available for smaller instruments. The synthetic strings are characterized by a soft and harmonically rich sound - similar to gut strings.
- E string ball end
- E, A and D aluminum wound, G silver wound
- extremely popular, frequently used Perlon core string
- comparable in sound with gut strings, without their inherent disadvantages
- round, soft, brilliant sound
- rich in overtones
- excellent pitch stability, insensitive to climatic changes
- easy to handle and play
- 3 gauges in full size
- small sizes 3/4 to 1/8
Thomastik set 135 Dominant.