The original model of the cello bow, which is used by the famous group Apocalyptica!
The bowmakers of the Roderich Paesold workshop proudly certify that this bow model has been specifically designed for the tough, demanding and stressful live performance of the cello rock band Apocalyptica. Due to its elaborate balance of stiffness and flexibility, robustness and sensibility, functionality and aesthetics this bow is the preferred tool for Eicca, Paavo and Perttu. It has been carefully handcrafted in the bow workshop of Roderich Paesold in Baiersdorf, Germany using only choice tonewoods and components.
- Outstanding AA Pernambuco bow from the Signature Series of the Finnish cello rock group APOCALYPTICA
- made in the German master bow workshop of Roderich Paesold
- superior playability with special design
- best choice Pernambuco stick, round
- fully lined AA ebony frog nickel silver mounted
- 3-part AA ebony button nickel silver mounted
- Lapping: black Chevreaux leather
- Tip face made of mammoth
- Varnish: French polish
- Hair: black stallion
- Brandstamp front: Apocalyptica
- Brandstamp rear: Roderich Paesold
- weight approx. 80 g